cole

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day Home with Mama

Today, I wasn't feeling good (my Mama says that I have at least three new teeth coming in) so my Mama and I stayed home from work/daycare.  I had a great day.  I didn't wanted to miss a minute so I refused to take a nap even though my Mama wanted me to.  Here's a video my Mama took throughout the day.  I didn't even notice that she was recording me!  I heard her tell my Dada that the video doesn't even capture the "good stuff!"  I can't wait to watch the video!

2 comments:

  1. OMG ... POOR THING...Okay, I admit - I can't stop giggling - not because the poor guy is probably in pain from his teeth ...but just because I so can relate! Cherish even these days ...because they go by in a flash -- love this video...:) Kisses to Cole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =P ! LOL! Loved the video!!! I think Zoey and Cole should have a 'loud' crying contest! It's hard not to laugh when they're screaming even though it's LOUD, huh? cuz it's kind of cute at the same time... okay.. maybe only for a few seconds, but still..=) BTW... Z is teething right now too and it's been lots of FUSSY days/nights!!! So I'm right there with ya! =)

    ReplyDelete